More Information- Evaluate pre-booking sales data, past records and production minimum of each style/color for P/O qty.
- Evaluate sales order delivery dates for P/O ETD dates.
- Evaluate special cut requirements for P/O details.
- Issue P/Os in Excel
- Create and maintain P/O logging and factory signed back P/Os.
- Process Signed back P/Os for Accounting/ LC issuance.
- P/O entry in MAS90
- P/O cut summary report
- Profit margin report : pre-season, post-season
- Shipping schedule per factory
- Review Production Status report
- Confirm shipments ETD, ETA, ETW with Production dept and Shanghai office.
- Confirm over/shortage of shipments
- Post-season payment settlement
- R/O entry in MAS90
- Landed Cost calculation in Excel
- Cheque entry in MAS90
- Organize daily bills and expenses
- Cheque run every 10th & 25th of month
- Commission cheque run every 15th of month
Please send resume to:
Alex Tsui, VP of Finance and Accounting
White Sierra / Amtai Imports
305 Soquel Way Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Or email to
This Ad has been viewed 37 times.