Contact InformationContact Sam Ting
More Information基督之家第五家 (Home of Christ Church in Cupertino) is looking for an IT Support and A/V Technician.
IT Field Support Technician Requirements:
1. 3 plus year of IT field support experience
2. Ability to speak with non-technical people with a customer service first mindset.
3. Experience with PC / Printer / Network equipment in a Windows environment.
4. Experience and the ability to pull cable
5. Must have a basic understanding of network connectivity
6. Ability to carry and install IT related equipment
Audio/Video Technician Requirements
1. Experience with Audio / Visual equipment for house of worship or auditorium
2. Experience with audio and video recording equipment
3. Experience with video post-production a plus
4.. Experience with lighting control, broadcast switcher/matrix a plus
5. Assist and advise in future equipment installations, and budget recommendations
6. Establish the procedures to ensure that all IT equipment is operational and secure
7. Supervise and/or perform maintenance of all equipment.
8. Respond to trouble calls with studio or computer equipment
9. Design, plan and implement new studio video work flow
10. Other duties as assigned for worships, seminars, wedding, etc.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
2. Good troubleshooting skills
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Working knowledge of computers and other related peripherals
5. Strong documentation skills
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
1. 3 plus year experience in broadcast television or in the IT field
2. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
3. Associate's degree in Information Services or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
4. A+ certification preferred
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 183 times.